THE SEMI-CIRCULAR BUILDING, SEGUROS CATALANA OCCIDENTE
A new office building in the “Sant Joan” area of Calle Francesc Viñas in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona), belonging to The Insurance Group Catalana Occidente.
Catalana Occidente has dedicated 70% of the building to rental office space and is using the remaining 30% for their own departments.
Suris carried out the following installations:
HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire protection (detection and extinction), voice and data, weak signals (telephones, PA systems, intercoms, access control, TV, CCTV, anti-intrusion, parking management, BMS management system, etc.)
Seguros Catalana Occidente