On 1 January 2007, the temporary joint venture UTE TEM (Tratamientos Ecológicos del Maresme) assumed the concession for the Integral Waste Valuation Centre of El Maresme for a period of 15 years.
The new assignee companies are implementing renewable energies in the new facilities, with the result of this being the creation of some thirty employment positions with the new Centre fully operative.
BREAKDOWN OF CONTROL SYSTEM
- Siemens Wincc redundancy system
- Pre-processing and refining control system
- Sorain Chechini composting technologist integration
- GH overhead-crane technologist integration
- Water control system
- Treatment plant integration
- BTA biomethanization technologist integration
- Biogas dispatch system
- TECNIUM air technologist integration
- MWM co-generation engine integration
- Tubverd heat exchange system
- Electrical system integration (low and medium voltage)
- Photovoltaic system integration