Experts in comprehensive solutions for a world in constant transformation.
ADDED VALUE THAT ENSURES A FULLY-INTEGRATED SERVICE
GET TO KNOW US BETTER
SURIS is a leading company in the Integrated Facilities sector. We carry out all types of works relating to electrical installations, HVAC, energy, mechanics, fire prevention and protection, weak signals and industrial control, in the building and industrial sectors and also the areas relating to public works, manufacturing by-products and energy efficiency.
We provide our clients with innovative solutions, guaranteeing quality, security and reliability, whilst honouring the agreed deadlines and budget.
We carry out EPC projects, from the initial conception of the project until it is up and running, all the way through to managing the operations and maintenance. Our multi-disciplinary teams work to provide the best technical solutions, guaranteeing optimum management throughout the life cycle of the project.
We don’t believe in “big” or “small” projects. For this reason, in collaboration with engineers, architects and manufacturers, we carry out each project according to the real needs of our clients. Offering them installations and facilities of the highest quality, created and developed especially for them.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN
THE DESIGN AND REALISATION OF ELECTROMECHANICAL FACILITIES
We take care of the management and implementation of the integrated maintenance services of the equipment, systems and properties. We carry out preventative maintenance (planned operations), predictive maintenance (anticipating faults via analysis and monitoring), corrective maintenance (servicing and solving the problem within the agreed timeframe), live-line working (energised systems), regulation maintenance (in accordance with the current regulations).
By sharing our experience and applying our “Best Practises” we are able to find the very best technical solutions for our clients’ specific problems.
HOSPITALS AND HEALTH CENTRES
INDUSTRIAL UNIT LOGISTICS
INTEGRATED WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (IWRM)
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Desalination Facilities
- Water Supply and Sanitation Systems
- Drinking Water Treatment Plants
- Electrodialysis Reversal Plants (EDR)
- Automation – Batch Processing. Alarm management. Historization. High Availability Systems.Control System Migration.
- MES Factory Management System – Processing Traceability. Electronic Batch Records. Quality Control and Management.
- Information Systems – ERP Integration. Big Data. Business Intelligence. KPIs. Reporting.
TANK STORAGE TERMINALS
- Terminal Management System (TMS)
- Operation – control of loading and unloading according to the orders issued by the management system. Verification of permits at all loading points. Integration of the customised systems and the communication of the quantities handled and inventory of the raw materials, all in a completely automated environment.
- Additivation – Control of additive injection systems
- Level Measurement – Integration of variables supplied by the tank monitoring system
- Transfer Control – Integration of motorized valves into the control system
- Process Heating – Control of the temperature of tanks and pipes (HTF – heat transfer fluids and/or electric heat tracing)
THE RAIL INDUSTRY & AIRPORTS
UNIQUE BUILDING PROJECTS
- Stabilization – Compost turners, compost bridges, bucket-wheel excavators
- Pre-treatment and sorting – separators, scales, presses, trommels, bag openers
- Biomethanization – treatment and biogas supply control system. Heat exchanger systems. Sludge reception. Integration of cogeneration motors.
- Incineration – Control of primary/secondary air. Furnace control: introduction of products, kilns, ashes. Control of gases and vapours. Combustion improvers.
- Auxiliary systems – Energy efficiency. Wastewater Management. Low and medium tension systems.